- 3 medium carrots
- medium yellow onion
- butternut squash or sweet potato
- garlic bulb
- olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- custom spice mixture (cumin+nutmeg or oregano+thyme+rosemary)
- balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cube unpeeled vegetables into 1/2-1 inch chunks and coat with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and spices to taste before spreading evenly on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30 minutes with oven door closed, then open only to turn over vegetables before cooking another 30 minutes. When done, drizzle with balsamic vinegar (optional). Enjoy!
Like what you find here? Click here to sign up for more healthy tips, inspirations, and recipes sent directly to your inbox each week.
Which spices did you use? Comment below to let me me know how it turned out!