- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1/4 cup cold water (iced or refrigerated)
- 1 cup salmon fillet, shredded (fresh cooked or canned)
- 1 cup small broccollini florets, blanched and chopped
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk (or water that was used to cook the broccoli)
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour and salt with fork.
- Beat oil and water to thicken.
- Pour liquid into flour and mix.
- Press into 9″ pie crust.
- Combine rest of ingredients for filling and pour into crust.
- Bake until cooked through and golden brown on top (approximately 30-35 minutes).
Like what you find here? Click here to download your Chronic Wellness Self-Care Package.