What is a health coach?
As a health coach, I know that the very nature of living with a chronic illness means that you have already spent countless hours of your own time researching your diagnosis and available treatments.
My job is to help you put that knowledge into practice as we work together to get a handle on your symptoms, to steer your life in the direction you have always wanted, and to commit to making lasting changes and creating sustainable habits.
How does coaching work?
As your coach, I will:
- Work side-by-side with you as a cheerleader and accountability partner, taking the time to listen to your concerns and asking powerful questions to help motivate you to make changes.
- Design a specific, clear, and fun action plan to gently push you in the direction you want to go.
- Support you as you take gradual, consistent steps, which is the key to your success.
- Help you to identify obstacles to change and create strategies to continue moving forward.
- Provide individualized tools and resources.
- Schedule sessions to take place in person or over the telephone.
- Communicate via phone, text, and e-mail in between your sessions when needed for support.
Who are my clients?
My clients are women who often feel misunderstood by well-meaning friends and family and who know that they could be taking better care of themselves, but who often lack the time and energy to do so.
Have you ever felt this way?
Why waste another day feeling miserable?
It’s time to take back control of your health, to put yourself in the driver’s seat, and to start calling the shots when it comes to your own health and happiness. It is no longer in your best interests to neglect yourself to care for others. Your very survival depends upon giving your body what it needs to heal and to thrive.