You are invited...Chronic Wellness Support Group
Living with a chronic illness is difficult enough.
Feelings of misunderstanding and isolation can make matters worse.
Our group provides a safe environment where women like yourself can gather and share common experiences, challenges, and successes, and where we can offer one another practical and emotional support.
Have you ever felt this way?
You need to find people who can relate. Your family and friends only understand so much.
You’d like to see a therapist for emotional support, but want someone who understands the physical trials, too.
You’re not completely satisfied with your doctor and don’t know how to communicate your feelings to them.
You struggle with anxiety and depression about your diagnosis and feel frustrated about your limitations.
You want to earn a living and wonder if you are eligible for disability income for your condition.
The support group was like a deep cleansing and grounding breath.
– Rhonda, California
Guillain Barre Syndrome
And many more…
- “Bio-individuality,” or no one-size-fits-all approach
- Diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits
- How to promote wellness and reduce flare-ups
- Coping skills such as pacing and stress management
- Building supportive relationships
- Emphasizing patience and endurance
- Concepts of healing vs. cure
- The role of self-care in improving quality of life
- Healing power of the arts/creativity
- Healing power of humor
- Success with alternative therapies
- Communicating with your doctor
- Biggest challenges illness present in your life
- Helping family and friends understand you
- Managing pain and chronic symptoms
- Dealing with depression
- New research on diagnosis and treatment
- Understanding your medications
- Exercise motivation
- Social security disability
Social Media Access
Daily posts and discussion forum via:
- private Facebook group.
- exclusive Instagram feed.
Group Phone Calls
Three conference calls for all who are able to attend and participate.
Call One: Sat. 04/01 at 4:00 pm EST.
Call Two: Sat. 04/08 at 4:00 pm EST.
Call Three: Sat. 04/15 at 4:00 pm EST.
Direct access to professionals with unlimited e-mail and text support for 28 days.
The support group and forum, including social media groups and conference calls, is FREE for all to attend. (For those who have asked about a donation arrangement, the recommended amount is $20 to cover operating costs. A link can be provided via PayPal upon request.)
Reserve your spot
Our next 28-day group begins March 25th!
Enter your e-mail below to join us.